Launching of Service Desk V2 for Major Release of 2022 Q1 [4 of 4]

@wicore The issue is under investigation.
Will let you know when fixed.

@Vadym

The email setup is different than original service desk, personally I prefer the portal to send out emails, with the option to add our servers (O365) if we want.

I did not get past the email setup, and so have not even looked at the new setup.

My post a few above, explains a bit and the setup “could” do with better explanations or specific required fields.
IMAP may not be an option for a few of us, often disabled for several reasons or not available, much the same as pop3 is getting rarer.

mcfproservices

@mcfproservices
The issue with configuring the email is reproduced and guys are digging inside the code to understand how to properly fix it.
Also we are considering the predefined configuration so that the SD sends emails over system gateway, but it will take more time then fix.

The module is not activated.

Hi all,

Noticed a little surprise this first thing when checking my emails, new SERVICE DESK V2 alerts. (as well as old service desk alerts)

From portal/system email sending, as I could not get my 365 account setup a while back.

Looks like the team have been working in the background over the last 2 weeks and added the system generated notifications as default perhaps.

WELL DONE

We often only pick out the negatives on the platform, this one slipped in without any post or being advised, nice.

Hopefully we can start using Version 2 and offer feedback on what we as MSP’s need from our service desk.

mcfproservices

Just an update, be cautious with the Sent emails as they may contain incorrect links and point to a msp that is not yours.

I have sent a copy to support to check.

Mine are only internal so no clients get them as yet.

mcfproservices

Hello @mcfproservices !
Yes, the RMM is now linked with new ticketing as well as a Tray menu action for ticket creation.
Thank you for the note about emails - we’ll check that out.
Kind regards.

I also get the same error, but once clicking on another folder then back to inbox it seems fine.
Do get a 500 error when looking at settings at times.
New tickets/alerts/emails have stopped being sent, or I have not been getting them.
Also cannot see how to clear out the old tickets in bulk.

I assumed the team are still working out bugs, and it is not ready for production as yet?
I had not logged in and checked for a while.

I do get the SD ver 1 tickets however.

Just tested resolving an old ticket and did get the ver 2 notification via email.

mcfproservices

Hi @ed@skillsinc.com , @mcfproservices

We are reviewing your submissions. We will respond to you as soon as possible.