Maintenance window

Hi,

I have created a maintenance window and enabled it.
Now i want to add a procedure to start in this window but when i choose Schedule on a maintenance window and select the one i configured it says there are no available maintenance windows.

What am i doing wrong?
Hope someone can help me

Regards,

Danny

Hi @ephas,

Please check this wiki link explaining about the “Maintenance window” and adding a procedure to it
https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-create-maintenance-windows-in-endpoint-manager

Please let us know if you face any issues.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @PremJkumar

I did follow it but When i try to configure the procudure with the maintenance it says there are no plans.
I tried everything. It stays disabled.

What can i do?

Regards,

Danny

Hi @PremJkumar

I did follow it but When i try to configure the procudure with the maintenance it says there are no plans.
I tried everything. It stays disabled.

What can i do?

Regards,

Danny

Hello @ephas ,

Please make sure that your maintenance window is defined and enabled on the profile.

Schedule period is important here. Then, please go to Procedures tab inside profile, click “Edit” and click on the schedule cell. Then choose the appropriate maintenance period. You should be able to see the available maintenance window(s) for that period.

Hope this helps. If you have further questions about maintenance windows, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best Regards,
Ilgaz Yucecengiz
Technical Product Manager
Endpoint Manager, ITarian

There is a known issue with the maintenance windows not displaying and should be fixed with the next release

Hi @StrobeTech ,

Thanks than i will wait till the newest release has been pushed.

Regards,

Danny