We would like to inform you that we are going to have new releases over Comodo ONE on Saturday (03/03/2018) morning. Platform will be on maintenance mode for 4 hours, early Saturday. We expect to have no service outage in general. If you observe any brief connectivity issues, please retry later in the day. You can find detailed release notes below.
- New design, new look and feel. The C1 portal has been given a facelift and now sports a fresh new design that we think you’ll like. The new interface features several design and user-experience improvements that allow you to accomplish tasks and find information faster than ever before. We plan to make further improvements to the UI in upcoming sprints, so watch this space!
- Removed the old patch management system and related widgets and reports from the portal. On the next sprint you will have reports and widgets from the new patch management system.
- You can now login to the voting site and jump to the Comodo One Portal without needing to login again.
- Improvements to our Azure integration:
- one.comodo.com/app/azurelogin now directs you to the azure portal login page. If you are already logged in to Azure, the C1 Portal will open at the dashboard with your Azure session active.
- Added SAML integration.
- Node-Js upgrade has been completed for micro-services structure.
- Tweaks to the company migration design.
- Dashboard Security status has shown incorrect status.It has been solved.
- When comodo one portal opened to a mobile browser , cant do any changes.This issue has been solved.
- Dome Shield Data Did not appear in Dashboard , it has been solved.
- Serbia was not listed in the Country Drop Down,this issue has been fixed.
Comodo ONE Portal