[March] What's New on Remote Monitoring and Management?

Hello everyone!

We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have a new release scheduled to go live Saturday 14th of March, 2020. morning!

The release is expected to take 15 minutes to deploy, during that time platform will be under maintenance mode. Post-deployment tests are expected to continue until 4 pm EST during which you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.

Remote Monitoring and Management
New Features
Clone Monitors
● Users can now clone generic and network monitors
Here is the wiki of this feature.

SNMP Monitoring: Performance and Disk Monitor
● Admins can now retrieve the following device information over SNMP:

○ Performance
    ○ CPU Usage
    ○ RAM Usage
    ○ Disk
      ○ Free space left on the system drive
      ○ Free space left on all drives
      ○ Free space change on the system drive

Run Procedures on device groups and customer
Admins can now run procedures on all devices belonging to a customer or to a group. You can run procedures on:

○ Device groups
    ○ User groups
    ○ Customers

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the issue of scheduled procedures being executed outside of the maintenance window.
Best Regards, Product Management Team

Glad to see these improvements, as well as the others, like remote has improved, the platform is slowly getting better each release.
Would be nice to add more 3rd party apps in the list without needing to script everything.
Trying not to compare, but syncro did add chocolaty integration, that would be perfect for creating SOE run ups on non domain systems, or even domain joined now I think about it.

Add to the wish list or roadmap?

Cheers
Greg

Glad to see these improvements, as well as the others, like remote has improved, the platform is slowly getting better each release.
Would be nice to add more 3rd party apps in the list without needing to script everything.
Trying not to compare, but syncro did add chocolaty integration, that would be perfect for creating SOE run ups on non domain systems, or even domain joined now I think about it.

Add to the wish list or roadmap?

Cheers
Greg

Hello @mcfproservices ,

Thank you very much for your interest on ITarian! We are trying our best to satisfy your needs. I want to tell you that we already have some 3rd party integrations on our roadmap, including Chocolatey. I will share more information about it in upcoming days.

Thank you very much for your interest and patience.

Best Regards,
Ilgaz