Move Agent in Patch management to other customer

Hi all,

we are testing comodo one at the moment, we are had some connection problem in the last two day’s. (no connection possible to rmm console or patch management)

Now we have two other issues.

• How i can move agents in patch management to another customer? is this possible?
  • We cannot remove old jobs from the rmm administration console (the stop button not works..)

Hello @trg ,

In order to move an agent from a customer to another in Patch Management, you will have to delete the agent from the Patch Management console, uninstall the Patch Management agent from that endpoint and then re-enroll the computer under the new customer.

Regarding the second issue, could you please send us the console logs to c1-support@comodo.com? To collect the console logs:

1. Navigate to:
    C\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\RMM Administration Console
    or to
    C\Program Files\COMODO\RMM Administration Console
  2. Edit dbg_config.ini: change Level=7 to Level=15
  3. Wait for the issue to reproduce and then collect Logs from:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\RMM Administration Console\logs
    or
    C:\Program Files\COMODO\RMM Administration Console\logs

This seems like an oversight. If I can move a workstation from one site to another right from the Console and they show up immediately in the new RMM site, why can’t the same be done with Patch Management? If it’s the same workstation, these changes should apply to it across the board.

I reported the same problem via email last night. I used the wrong installer and, in a few clicks, moved the client from one RMM to another but they were still in the wrong PM site. The current ‘fix’ is a workaround at best.

Yes PM not supporting site/client move is an issue we have experianced a couple of times. now we proceed carefully when installing clients

Thanks for the response, I think moving clients from one customer to another would be nice feature.
I sent the mail with logs to your support maybe we can fix this issue.

At the risk of splitting hairs, this shouldn’t be considered a “nice feature”. This should be part of the basic functionality. We already can move clients within RMM so moving them within PM shouldn’t even have to be considered. If a client changes sites, they should change sites all over, not selectively.

This issue has been escalated to our Development Team.
Thank you all for your feedback!