New Releases on Comodo ONE - IT Operating Platform (08/14/2016)

@mhberglund ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested (Add Wake on Lan function) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on Q4.
We appreciate your patience and your understanding in this matter!

Hello @mhberglund ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested (Add Wake on Lan function) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on Q4.
We appreciate your patience and your understanding in this matter!

As an alternative, you can apply profiles to device groups, users and user groups. If you already categorized your devices under device groups, that might be the convenient choice for you.

I had a bit of problem logging on today but now find these improved features such as an alert trigger that I set six months ago now start working and sending me emails about that troubled PC every half hour. (hope I may be able to minimize those alerts) Thanks looking forward to it.

Hello @poweredgeit ,

‘Default Alert’ from Configuration Templates cannot be edited, however you can create a new alert and set things up as you like it and replace ‘Default Alert’ in all the profiles (Configuration Templates > Profile > click on a profile that is in use > Monitoring tab > click the monitor in use > change ‘User Alert Settings’) with the new one that you have created. This way you can minimize (or disable) the number of notifications that your receive.

Hello @poweredgeit ,

​’Default Alert’ from Configuration Templates cannot be edited, however you can create a new alert and set things up as you like it and replace ‘Default Alert’ in all the profiles (Configuration Templates > Profile > click on a profile that is in use > Monitoring tab > click the monitor in use > change ‘User Alert Settings’) with the new one that you have created. This way you can minimize (or disable) the number of notifications that your receive.

Loving the new features - especially in ITSM. Getting better every release!

One question/request though: what’s the plan for a version of the ITSM client for Android that will manage Nougat (Android 7) devices? The current app shows as not being installable from the Play store.

Hello @Marveltec ,

We have already contacted you by email regarding this and we will keep you up to date. Thank you for the feedback!

Service is back up and running for me. Thanks support!!

@Nick How are you progressing with wake up on LAN functionality?

Hello @nct
The ‘Wake-on-LAN’ feature is on the developers roadmap and is tentatively scheduled to be implemented by the end of Q4 2017.