We are happy to announce that we have a new release on Comodo RMM. You can see the release notes below.
- Site Deployment Agent: You can use same agent to enroll multiple devices. You can configure installers on domain controller for automatic deployment.
- Notification and chat settings: You can enable / disable notifications and chat window per customer.
- Improved Web Portal. The web portal is redesigned and we added list of devices, notification settings, download option for 32 / 64 bit console and other minor tweaks
- Improved Admin Console. If a devices changes status, Inventory list is automatically refreshed.
- We improved takeover device process in Admin Console. You can takeover with a single click
- Enhanced session window with detailed endpoint information: Agent version, operating system and host name
- We fixed occasional issue with plugins stuck in loading state in session window.
- Missing scroll bar in web console login window
- Any alert created/closed in RMM will create/close a ticket in service desk
- Some other medium and minor bugs
You agents and administrator consoles should be updated in a few hours.
If you see a problem, you can restart the PC or just kill the RMM process on that PC (Unit.exe and Unitmanager.exe) and than run RMM agent / administrator console again, it would speed up the update process.