Non-expiring RMM Enrollment Link

Hello everyone,

We started using Itarian RMM which is great tool. However, we have noticed that RMM enrollment links expire in 48 hours. Is there any way to change that expiration time and let’s say set it to infinity? Ideally, we would like to be able to create a link which doesn’t expire and enrolls without need to enter host, port, and token.
We tried Bulk Installation Package but it requires host, port, and token.

Thanks!

Hello @fjammer,

Thank you for notifying us; however, please reach out to ITarian Support directly via support@itarian.com and they will make sure to resolve your issue as quickly as they can.

Hello Riley,

I don’t think that this is the issue. I just wondered if someone can explain if there is a way to create non-expiring enrollment link or Bulk Installation Package which doesn’t require host, port, and token?

Hello @fjammer, the ability to create non-expiring enrollment link is currently on the works and our product management team is working to prioritize it with the others received.
We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding this request and its timeline once it is prioritized on the roadmap for a delivery.

Thank you for your support.

Did this ever happen?

The bulk installer download file work fine for me, I keep one on my usb keyring for adhock enrollment (to a default group) and online in website, sharepoint and public nas portal for end user access, and only ever update them every now and again if making changes to the way I structure the system as a whole.

mcfproservicves

Hi @RoninMedia ,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We have worked on this request and compared the request with existing tasks in our roadmap. As a result, this request will be implemented in long term (in 18 months). If there is any change in the timeline, we will inform you.

Best Regards,
Cakıl Inac