None of the Procedures are running. I tried both the Custom ones and Pre-Definded One

Scripts now running again for us.

Scripts appear to have stopped working again. Ran OK this morning but not now. Any one else having this problem again?

@amcssit ,

We reported back your concern urgently to our Development Team to have it reviewed.

As previously mentioned elsewhere in the forum, is there anywhere in the portal we can see which procedures are queued up or get an audit log of when they were sent to the command queue?

Things seem to be working intermittently. Some scheduled procedures ran over the weekend, but I’ve had mixed success running things manually this AM.

@amcssit ,

You are correct. A previous request was raised. One is to have an ability to see the procedures in que per device, and for groups of devices. We will add you on this request and provide you a time implementation once it gets deployed on the production environment.

@at211 ,

We have made your report visible to our Development to review your portal instance from the back end services.

Thanks Jimmy. It looks like things are running now, but there it seems like there is a much longer delay between sending the execution commands from the portal and the endpoints receiving the commands since the update on Saturday. Can you comment on if communication times between the portal servers and endpoints have changed with the latest release (ie, fewer ‘check-ins’ to get queued commands, etc)?

I can confirm there are still issues. Procedures are still not functioning correctly at least for me. Procedures are running randomly (both scheduled and manual). Most of the devices aren’t running procedures at all. The devices in question have the latest update.

Hello @eztech ,

We have responded to your support ticket and rest assured that we`ll send you an update as soon as possible regarding your issue.

KRegards,

I can confirm, I am glad it is not just me, no procedures are running… I sent a request to remove some apps from a number of machine and no feedback and the apps were not removed.

@carls ,

We have created a support ticket in investigating your report. Please check your forum registered email at your convenience

Still the same for us - not running.

Hello @amcssit

We’ve created a support ticket on your behalf. Please respond to the email we’ve sent you so we can assist you with your concern.

Thank you.

Seem to be working again.

Seems to still be intermittent. I’ve had some procedures run and others haven’t run, both predefined and custom.

Disregard, procedure just took a long time to run/complete. It would be nice to see a feature that shows procedures running or queued up to run.

@troxelr ,

We will make sure to add you to this previously equested feature functionality.

I am now showing that the procedure is running and completed successfully yet no output via email or file is found on any endpoints. How do I get the data out of the system in the report I requested? Do I need to re-write the procedure to run using my Outlook email settings? The parameters area of the procedure does not explain what is needed and is confusing about what it’s actually doing if it says it is completing successfully!!!

Hello @jessie ,

What procedure were you provided? may we request a copy of it so we can have it reviewed. Thank you

I am using the predefined procedure for exporting a hardware and software inventory for each client, the procedure says it is complete but i never receive the emails with the data I am supposed to receive. ??? I have completed the parameters but it doesn’t seem to help either way.