Patch Management Offline?

Are there problems with the ITSM patch management?

Ive seen this “Patches service is currently not responding.” all morning.

Hi @Joners ,

Thank you for reporting this case, we will further investigate this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible through email.

Hi @Joners ,

Could you try running the attached procedure? It will restart the ITSM service, which should force the refresh of patch information.
Simply import it, click ‘Ready for Review’ and ‘Approve’ to be able to run it on the affected endpoints.

20170331-Restart-ItsmRsp-service.json (419 Bytes)

@Parker =Parker;n12128]Hi @Joners ,

Could you try running the attached procedure? It will restart the ITSM service, which should force the refresh of patch information.
Simply import it, click ‘Ready for Review’ and ‘Approve’ to be able to run it on the affected endpoints.

[/QUOTE]

@ Parker does this need to be run on all of the endpoints?

Hi Joners,

You only need to do it on the affected endpoints.

@Parker how about the widgets not working and the display being blank in the ITSM and C1 pages?

Hello @Joners
If you are referring to those instances wherein the ITSM (and other C1 modules) would fail (or take too long) to load the page, that’s a side effect of procedures being run by the backend team at those times. With the global availability of the C1 platform, it is inevitable that some MSPs will be affected by these backend procedures at certain times of the day. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused by these actions.

@Joners

Is there still a problem? We shouldn’t let these kind of issues happening on production environment. Please let us know if you observe it again, we should investigate and fix the root cause.

Ilker

Hi @Joners,

Thank you for updating us regarding about this matter. I already informed our development team to check and provide us updates on this issue and we will update you via email. We do apologize for inconvenience.

@Samuel_C it was this morning (about 8am GMT) however appears to be responding at the minute! :smiley:

Hi @Joners,

Thank you for clarifying and providing the time, I am actually gathering details specially the time you had the issue. Please feel free to reply to the email if by any chance you encounter the issue again.

Regards,
Samuel

Afraid that its offline again. It either says no results found, or patch management service is not running.

Hi @Joners ,

Thank you for informing and providing us the error message. If I may ask how long it has been offline and the time for me to log it on the corresponding ticket. Thank you

@Samuel_C

Its been offline for a couple of hours so far.

Hi @Joners
We apologize for this inconvenience. We already updated the escalated issue. As of this posting, the issue is still being checked by the developers.

I seem to be having the same issue regarding nothing showing up on the ‘Patch Management’ screen. I signed up to Comodo One from the Patch Manager page which promised to patch my linux servers as well but this doesn’t seem to be an option in the current version…

Any update on this? Still issues…

Hello @Joners ,

We really apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.
Rest assured that if in any case we`ll have an update to your issue, we
will send you an email the soonest possible we can.
For your convenience I also updated the support ticket you have on us
for this issue.
Again, our sincere apology.

Kind Regards,
Jay

Hi @PaulG ,

Sorry for the late reply.
We want to investigate your case.
We will get in touch with you shortly via email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Hi, still showing that patch management is offline and the procedures service isnt responding.