Patch Management through ITSM

I noticed that my patch management logs, shows that profiles are no longer pushing the updates. The last several attempts do not show as completing. They say resolver started, but that’s it. I must admin that this last update, has shaken my confidence in this product, I have a new customer that I am signing up next week, but am slightly concerned about updates not resolving, not being able to properly monitor the system events, and the likes. I feel I would rather wait a little longer for new releases, and have them properly tested, then have to deal with stuff not quite working. I still can not open 200 systems, and scroll the page down past the fold, locks my whole browser up. I am also having several other issues, and will try to call your support team very soon, but really have to try to get caught up on some work first.

I might also add the the only patches trying to run are the critical, which never finish. The security never tries to run, and neither does the patch maintenance. I am unsure yet if any other of my procedures are running or not.

@BOSS
My apologies for the inconvenience. Regarding your queries, we will further investigate this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Your welcome, sorry if I came off harsh, I am just starting to get this software on several systems, and my expectations are high, as my clients have high expectations of me. So I will try to reply to your support emails soon, but I am very backed up at this point. Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

@BOSS
Don’t worry about it and thank you again for all the information you’ve provided. If you have further issue or inquiry don’t hesitate to send an email to c1-support@comodo.com.