Pay for quote through quote manager

Through all the quoting systems currently, customers are able to pay for a quote directly through the quote.

I reached out to support because I figured I had to be overlooking something, although I was told the feature was lacking and had never been requested. This baffled me.

Connectwise Sell, has the ability to create quotes, send to client, allow the client to edit or make changes, accept, and PAY for the quote.
Quoteworks, has the ability to create quotes, send to client, allow the client to edit or make changes, accept, and PAY for the quote.
Comodo/Itarian, has the ability to create quotes, send to client, allow the client to edit or make changes and accept quotes.

with the integration to quickbooks I can’t imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to put in a buy button and allow quickbooks to handle the payment of the transaction.

I hope the gentleman on the phone was wrong and something like this is in the road map for implementation soon. I can’t imagine that you guys settled on a quoting software that allows me to add my services that I offer to customers, give me full ability to create quotes and send quotes to client, all to force me to go and create the quote a 2nd time in the quickbooks portal. And currently the sync is only in the opposite direction, where I need to create all of my quotes in quickbooks and they sync to comodo. I think this should be reversed.

@_Terry ,

We thank you for sending in your post our forum community. Payment options are indeed under development and we will make sure that all your feedback will have visibility from our Product team’s work table, and update you as well once they have announced an input of their outcome.