:) Personal Introduction

Hey Guys,
This is Thomas Ryan from Canada a business grad.
I have been looking forward to get some knowledge about the upcoming technology trends, and want to know about which security product is best for internet privacy and all. So I came up with this forum.
I will be glad to share additional information about my interests and all if asked so.
Thanks

Hello @thomasryan,
First of all thank you so much for your interest to our product. It would be great to hear more details about your needs and business.
I am sending an email to u know, Lets schedule a quick call if it is also ok for you.

Best Regards,
Elif

Hi Thomas, welcome to our forum.

You may find worth checking the term “Zero Trust”, that’s coined first by Forrester analysts. The idea is spreading around cyber security companies and is being implemented on different aspects (endpoint, network, cloud etc…) as I see…

hi i am amulya. i am very happy to be a part off this forum

Hi @ammu, welcome to our forum. Please feel free to share your feedback and questions with us.

Regards,
Zeynep.

I found out many tech gigs who have joined the forum to gather knowledge about the upcoming technology trends, and also want to know about which security product is best for internet privacy. Along with discussing here, Facebook has many connected options to search for.

Hello @AgileParker,

First of all, we are very happy to see you in our forum. We can give you detailed information about our security products. I will send a pm you so we can discuss about your needs and find best matched product.

Regards,
Zeynep.