Problem replying to tickets

Hello, it would seem that I am having issues replying to ticket since the last update?? Specifically, I can not reply and close the ticket. I can click on the close button and close it fine, it seems. I will try to reply without closing on reply and see if it works.

@BOSS,

Here are some of the SD Features that came with he update last Saturday.

• Bulk staff assignment option shall be used on ticket listed area so that easily assign tickets to staff member
  • User Device Name shall be used as new criteria on filters of the ticket
  • Auto close ticket filter shall be used so that admin can close tickets easily with defining filters
  • Auto change user as filter shall be used so that admin can change ticket user easily with defining filters.
  • Ticket close alert Option in Alerts Auto close user as filter shall be used so that admin can change ticket user easily with defining filters.
  • Multiple currency support has been implemented so that admin shall defined currency symbol.
  • Ticket Resume/pause option shall be used for disabled Stopwatch Option
  • Take Over(remote control) shall be used for tickets which has device information so that admin or staff can start remote desktop session defined device
Improvements - SD:
  • Improvement will be available on e-mail service
  • Improvement will be available on Reporting
  • Improvement will be available on advance search so that speed and effectiveness of search task is increased.
Bugs - SD:
  • Problems on the reports has been fixed,
  • Problems on user related ticket screen has been fixed,
  • Problems on ticket listing has been fixed,
  • Problems on billable time cost for the agent filter has been fixed,
  • Problems on displaying email images has been fixed,
  • Problems on close and reply feature has been fixed.
We hadn't encountered any reports yet concerning replying or closing ticket. I'll create a ticket and report this to our developers right away.

When I was not trying to close the ticket, at the same time, it posted the reply fine. Then I could go and manually close the ticket.

@BOSS

We’ll have our developers replicate this and check if this is an unexpected behavior. We will contact you via email for an update and provide a solution.

Did you have a fix on this issue? I faced the same problem with me.

Hello @Tracy85,

Good day. We have checked on our environment and it is working as expected. May we request additional details on the issue that you have encountered or a screenshot showing the issue.

Thank you

kindly provide solution to this problem, please

Hi @tommyshelby,

Please check your private message and provide the requested details to create support ticket and investigate the issue.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

okay, i am sending it

No, I still have the issue.

Hello @BOSS,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.