Procedure Reports

Hello Everyone,

Is there any way to send me a report if the procedure that I run in all the machines was successfully executed rather than checking the machine one by one on the Procedure Logs.

Thank you,
Alfie

Hi @apanelo

We will take your request to send mail report for success procedures.

Please consider below suggestions

1. You can configure mail recipients for ‘Fail’ procedures report.

Step 1: Add recipients to alerts settings.
Step 2: Apply configure alerts to the procedure before run.

Refer screenshots.

1. You would be able to see notifications for all actions in ITSM portal . Please refer screenshot.

3. You can see procedure logs for all devices at a glance rather than one by one . Please navigate to ‘ITSM’>‘Configuration Templates’>‘Procedures’>Click Run procedure>‘Execution logs’

Hello @mkannan,

Thank you for the informations.I will use those steps on how to check the logs.

Regards,
Alfie

Hello @mkannan,

Is there any way to see the Execution/Procedure Logs Details of all machine on one page rather than opening the DETAILS one by one. See attachment for reference for my concern.

Thank you,
Alfie

Hi Alfie,

You can check the execution logs section of that particular procedure that you want to see the details.

https://help.comodo.com/topic-399-1-786-10996-View-Procedure-Results.html

Ilker

Hello @Ilker,

Thank you for your feedback. However, can we have a one-page report for all machine Execution Log Details once we run a procedure rather than clicking the endpoint’s Details one by one to check the its log?

Thank you,
Alfie

Hello @ece.isel,

Thank you for your swift response. Kindly keep me posted with the updates regarding this.

Regards,
Alfie

Hi @apanelo

Is there any way to send me a report if the procedure that I run in all the machines was successfully executed rather than checking the machine one by one on the Procedure Logs.

The feature to send the resulting logs by email as a report when scheduling procedures in profile has been implemented recently. Please refer the screenshot.

For more details please refer https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-schedule-procedure-in-the-profile

Thanks,
Kannan