Procedures is not executing

Dear All,

I tried to execute my procedures today at around 11 PM PST, but none of them works. Upon checking the installed COCC on every machine, they are all up to date. Please help.

Regards,

Hi @apanelo ,

Thank you for reporting this case, we will further investigate this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible through email.

Did you manually run the procedures, or were they scheduled through a profile?? None of my scheduled procedures have ran since the last update, I can manually run them, but they will not execute on a schedule through my profiles.

Hello @BOSS ,
Thank you for reporting this issue to us and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We will create a support ticket for investigation and we will update you as soon as possible via Email.

Hi All,

Executing of procedures is now working on my end but the execution was delayed. I run my procedure at around 8:35 AM AP and the execution was run around 9:40 AM AP.

Thank you,

None of my scheduled procedures are running yet?? Is there any update on this?? This is a main feature of an RMM.

Hi @BOSS

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It is now under investigation and we will contact you thru email the soonest we get an update. Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

Regards,

Oliver

Hello @Damon C / @Oliver_C ,

Procedures is not executing on my end now. I tried to run it multiple times but still, there are no logs. I tried to run my procedures both System User and LoggedIn User. Please help.

Thank you,

Hello @Damon C ,

I have replied to the email that I received from you guys. I attached the scripts there that I am trying to run.

Thank you,