Procedures not running

I have tried to run two different procedures, but it does not execute… I have tried like three times now. The endpoint is online and “green”, but nothing shows up in the log, not in the execution log on the procedure and not on the endpoint log.

The scripts I have tried is the following,
https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/web/topic/download-and-extract-a-zip-file-and-added-for-autostart

and also a predefined, “Get 5 Recent Security Warnings from Windows Event Log”.

@Noiden ,

We will forward these scripts for analysis and/or correction if needed be to our scriptwriters. We will pass any updates as soon as possible

Don’t really know if the scripts is faulty… I think it’s ITSM that’s not sending it.

@Noiden ,

You may want to try and execute other script procedures, a simple reboot from the portal or perform a take over using the New Comodo Remote Control to check if the ITSM is communicating with the devices.

Hi @Noiden ,

Both the script works fine for our environment.We are also getting the execution logs for the script.

Thank you.

@Jimmy It’s my own endpoint I’m trying to install and run the scripts on, I tried the reboot command on a server yesterday, it worked fine.

Hello @Noiden,

We appreciate for letting us know the result. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you are still encountering issue running a procedure on your device. Thank you

I have a support ticket with this now, I write the result when we are done. =) Thanks.

We have found that with a lot of the clients over the recent weeks, if you have CCC and CCS installed CCS contains the EXE “processrunner” which is used to run / execute scripts. As CCS is doing this the script never runs on the machine correctly and also does not have network access.

Hi @StrobeTech ,

Thank you for reporting this case, we will further investigate this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible through email.

We are having this issue also. None of the scripts are running

Hello @mkiehl32266,

We’re sorry to hear that you are also facing this issue.
We will communicate with you shortly via email for the process in resolving this case

The procedures isnt working well, you have to run the procedure twice quickly then it will run but the Execution Logs are all empty!!

Hello @dittoit,

We would like to request for information regarding the execution log issue. We will send our response through your email.

Thank you.

@dittoit @Riley_C

Hmm, that also happen to my installation now, the procedures seems to run on my affected device now, after I reinstalled the ITSM Agent and a reboot. But nothing in the logs.

Hello @Noiden,

We appreciate for providing us an additional update on this matter and sharing the troubleshooting you have done. To further investigate the issue, we would like to request for a remote session on the affected device. We will coordinate further details on the related support ticket for the details. Thank you

I got the name wrong in my original update.

the issue is caused by the program “procedurerunner.exe” being contained by CCS (Comodo Client Security) making the fully Comodo environment difficult to achieve.

We have provided screen shots from ITSM already to support, but something I have noticed is lots of Comodo’s own products are not verified and trusted in CCS

Happening again:

below not run.

Staff Event name Affected object Old value New value Extra info Session ID Log creation date
admin
		</td>
		<td>Device run script procedure</td>
		<td> 			 			 			
NEW Install_Cdome_SSL_certificate 1dgcfqs4ss5tu0anblljvlieb6 2018/02/05 05:31:04 PM
		</td>
	</tr>
admin
		</td>
		<td>Device run script procedure</td>
		<td> 			 			 			
NEW Install_Cdome_SSL_certificate 1dgcfqs4ss5tu0anblljvlieb6 2018/02/05 05:28:06 PM
		</td>
	</tr>

Hello @dittoit ,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Kindly send us a screenshot showing the error message, why the script failed to run. Is this the script you are trying to run and having issues with ‘Install Cdome SSL certicate to the endpoint’s Trusted Root Certification Authorities store’?

If not, can you please provide us where you got the script.

It’s not that the script if failing. It’s not running at all.

in will check later to see if things have changed.