Procedures

The procedures are confusing. I had a procedure named UVK and then added a second one called UVK2. When I clicked “Create from” UVK showed what I entered for UVK2 and UVK2 showed what I entered for UVK. In order to clear up the confusion I tried to delete them all and I started with UVK which showed the info from UVK2. After deleting UVK I did “Create from” on UVK2 and it then showed what I had entered for it to begin with.

If the Procedure console gets the contents of procedures mixed up this easy. Is it passing info correctly to the client?

I had the same issue using the same software and realize after doing the same thing over and over. It’s actually selecting the item below the one highlighted or selected. It’s a bug. It seem to be passing the correct info for me once i figured it’s creating from the one below selected.

Seems like that needs to be added to a list of bug fixes :slight_smile:

Hello,

This does sound like an issue but we will need the Console Logs in order to escalate the issue.
Please collect them, archive them and sent them to c1-support@comodo.com

Console Logs:

1. Navigate to:
    C\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\RMM Administration Console
    or to
    C\Program Files\COMODO\RMM Administration Console
  2. Edit dbg_config.ini: change Level=7 to Level=15
  3. Wait for the issue to reproduce and then collect Logs from:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\RMM Administration Console\logs
    or
    C:\Program Files\COMODO\RMM Administration Console\logs

Sent my logs

@Ethan

I am including a picture of the above issue. In this picture you can see that UVK2 is selected but it actually showing info for UVK4.

Hello @Charger440 ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
The issue was escalated to the appropriate department, we will let you know as soon as we have any update.

Reported it a couple of days ago. Got an email this morning that they were able to duplicate it without logs and they’re working on it.

Thanks Charger440 for bringing up this issue. Keep me posted on when it’s fixed.

Hello,

The issues regarding the Create From and Delete procedures functions in RMM have been corrected.
The fix has been applied in production.
Please try it now and let us know if it behaves as expected.