Procedures

I think be great if ITSM will can:

1. Run procedurees list. For different tasks we need to run different sets of procedures. We need run Procedures package. Be also great if be possible sent parameters to procedures in list.
  2. Place near device procedures status icon (like Acronis do) - Name of current procedure, %-Status of current procedure and how many procedures to run (if list executing).
  3. Procedure tag. For example - HDD, registry, security, etc…

Hello @Sergey ,

1. It is now possible to create procedure lists. You can define lists of procedures that can be scheduled to run independently at predefined times, by adding the “Procedures” section to a profile.
    If you don’t want to use the list within an existing profile, you also have the possibility to create a new profile, add only the “Procedures” section to it, then add the procedures you want to use and save it. You can apply the new Procedure-Profile on specific groups of devices.
    “Be also great if be possible sent parameters to procedures in list.” - Could you please provide us more details about this ?

2. I have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for further analysis and we will reach back to you with updates as soon as possible.

3. I have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for further analysis and we will reach back to you with updates as soon as possible.

With existing functionality - how run procedures in given order one-after-one ?

Hello @Sergey ,

You can set individual schedules to each one of the procedures, ex:

• procedure one scheduled to run at 1:00
  • procedure 2 scheduled at 1:05
  • procedure 3 scheduled for 1:10
    etc.

Please let us know if this functionality suits your needs or you would like to have it changed.

How we can be sure how much time exactly takes every procedure? I can’t setup time. We dont know at what time of day customers bring to us they PCs.

So I think Procedures macros (list) is absolutely necesary functionality. And such list must be added to device profiles.

Hello @Sergey ,

You will have to edit the procedure that you want to run first then click on ‘Add existing procedure’ and insert at the end the second procedure that you want to run and so on until you have the macro that you want.