Provisioning of the related module

I signed up and have been waiting since Friday for Provisioning of the related module message that pops up when attempting to enroll devices to go away. It is still happening today. Is there a way to fix this? i would like to pay for enterprise license.

Hi @jemerson

When you say provisioning; can you give a bit more information as our platform goes through a few cycles of provisioning during the setup.

A quick overview of the setup process is: -

1. You sign up for the account, this starts the provisioning of the tenant subdomain and PSA
  2. After this is complete default applications like Service Desk get provisioned
  3. Anytime in the platform you can add more applications via the store, these applications get provisioned once selected

As you can imagine, this is an extremely light overview of what happens in full.

If you PM me the email address, region and subdomain used I can check with support that the tenant has been created and at the same time if you can confirm where and what is not provisioning I can get this looked at as well.

Regards
Robin

When clicking enroll device the following appears.
Email - jemerson@oppsvt.org
Region - USA
subdomain - not sure where to find this.
Thank you for your reply

Hi @jemerson

This should be resolved for you now.

Regards
Robin

That is resolved, now on to a new issue. this pops up now.
Error message: Browser’s cookie functionality turned off!
I have tried every browser I can find and cannot find a solution for any of the mainstream browsers.

Hi @jemerson

As the following error states

Error message: Browser’s cookie functionality turned off

this is due to cookies being turned off or blocked inside your browser, if you enable them the site will work. For Google Chrome for instance the instructions can be found here

Clear, enable and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Do I have to reboot after? that is not working for me.

Hi @jemerson

Should not have to do reboot for this.

1. What OS are you using?
  2. What browser are you using?
  3. Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
  1. What OS are you using? Windows 11 Pro
  2. What browser are you using? I have tried Chrome, Edge, firefox and opera. Cleared all caches and cookies.
  3. Can you provide a screenshot of the error? Yes

Also tried on several other computers and it failed on them as well.

Hi @jemerson

Please check your portal now and see if you can access.

Looks great… thank you soooooooooooooo much. :smiley:

1 Like