Question answer

Hello

I ask users a question and I want them to be able to enter an answer to that question. And I want to see their answer in log details. Is it possible.

Actually you have a script file
This is the title on the website
Script to Create Customized Message Box

This code works great. It sends us which option was clicked from which computer. I actually want it to be like this. However, there must be a field where the user can enter a string value.

Would you help me with this topic ?

I wish you good work.
Yours truly.

Hi @hguler07,

Thanks for your script request. Our script developers will analyze and provide your feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @hguler07,

Please try this script prepared by our script developers and provide your feedback
https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/script-create-dynamic-message-box

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hello ,

The script you shared works, yes. But I cannot see the response given by the user. This answer is saved on the responding user’s computer.

I want to download the file created to the user’s computer to my own computer. Would you help me with this topic ?

I actually wrote a script to use in the organization. Can your script writing team find a solution similar to this? I am sharing the code below. I would be very glad if you could inform me.

net use \\192.168.1.1	est /user:test 12345
c:
md C:	est	est\
cd C:	est	est\
robocopy \\192.168.1.1	est\ C:	est	est\ /MIR /R:1 /W:3
cd\
c:
cd C:	est	est	est
start test.exe

This code is used to copy the desired folder from another computer to our own computer. Like this, I want him to copy a file he created on his computer to a computer I specify. In this way, I will collect the responses to this sciprt in one place if I send them inside the institution.

I wish you good work

Hi @hguler07,

Thanks for trying the script and provide your feedback. We have shared with our script developers and provide you updated script.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @hguler07,

Please run this updated script prepared by our script developers and let us know if you have any issue
https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/script-create-dynamic-message-box

Kind Regards,
PremJK

With one word, perfect

It works smoothly and does exactly what I want. Thank you so much.

Hi @hguler07,

Thank you so much for trying and providing positive feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK