Questions from a new user :)

Greetings, I am new to the system and trying to implement it within our company.
I have a couple of questions that I am sure some of you might be passed by before due to your experience.

• Is it available to have prime users within organizations who can see any ticket submitted ticket from this organization.
  • Is there any way to apply First Response SLA ?
  • Is there a way to modify the tickets’ status field to include more statuses other than open and closed?
  • Is there a way to make the Knowledgebase viewable to end users?

Hi @abey

• Is it available to have prime users within organizations who can see any ticket submitted ticket from this organization.
  • Is there any way to apply First Response SLA ?
  • Is there a way to modify the tickets’ status field to include more statuses other than open and closed?
  • creating more ticket status options (e.g. Waiting on User, Call with 3rd Party, etc.) is currently on our road-map
  • Is there a way to make the Knowledgebase viewable to end users?

We want you to be able to do anything and everything you want. If there is something the current system is not able to do, please let us know, we will develop it for you as soon as possible!

Thanks, @Raymond_Co and @melih
One more thing yes, we are adding multiple fields in the built-in form (Ticket Details), however, it seems not visible on any extracted reports, any workaround for that?

@abey ,

We have consulted our Product Development Team if a workaround is possible. We’ll make sure to notify you of their feedback.

Hi @abey

You can “Ticket Report” and use the option to “Export all pages with custom columns”. It should do the job for you.

https://help.comodo.com/topic-289-1-625-7846-Tickets-Reports.html

Ilker

@Ilker @Jimmy

Thanks for your support.

we have some other couple of questions:

• Is it doable that end users can reply on tickets via their registered emails ?
  • Is there any help that we can understand the stages inside the categories and how it works ?
  • Is there any dependent Fields that we can add within a Form ?
  • Is it doable that end user can copy someone in a ticket ?
  • Is there a way to make Sub Category different levels (1,2 ,3 … etc.) mandatory to submit a ticket like the Parent Category?

Hello @Ilker and @Jimmy

Adding one more question to @abey’s questions:

*Is it doable to use a rule in the ticket filter, filtering by a field in a custom form?

Hi @abey ,

• Is it doable that end users can reply on tickets via their registered emails ?
    Yes, you can reply on tickets using your registered email same thing that you can create a ticket by sending us an email.

• Is there any help that we can understand the stages inside the categories and how it works ?
    Kindly refer to this help guide to know more about service desk module: https://help.comodo.com/topic-289-1-…sk-Module.html

*Is there any dependent Fields that we can add within a Form ?
Yes. There are several field types in custom forms and custom lists. One of the Field types is ‘Choices’ which displays a drop-down for the user to choose an option. The options to be shown are to be configured from the ‘Forms’ interface.

Example:
Field Label = Mode of Service
Options = Site Visit, Remote Access

‘Choices’ is an alternative to ’ Custom Lists’. Choices can be used to create an ad-hc drop-down for a form, rather than creating a custom list under the ‘Lists’ interface and choosing it for the field in a custom form.

*Is it doable that end user can copy someone in a ticket ?
Yes, there is a ‘CC’ field and you can also add collaborators in a ticket.

• Is there a way to make Sub Category different levels (1,2 ,3 … etc.) mandatory to submit a ticket like the Parent Category?
    This suggestion is already in the works. Support team will get in touch with you shortly via email for this request.

Hi @Ebram_Helmy, kindly see help link for Ticket Filters: https://help.comodo.com/topic-289-1-625-7868-Ticket-Filters.html

Thanks @Amy_C and @Raymond_Co for your support,

*Is it doable that end user can copy someone in a ticket?
I believe this is only for Staff, is there any way for the end user, not the staff to add “CC” while he is opening a ticket or through a reply?

Hi @Ebram_Helmy, tickets created by end-points, thru CCC, will be directed to Service Desk and to added collaborators pre-determined by staff/admin.This feature is already included on the road-map.

Hello @Raymond_Co ,

*Is there any way to make the Grace Period in the SLA plans less than an Hour or we can adjust it by minutes, as sometimes we will need to have SLA Plans of (20 or 30 minutes).
*For the ticket filters, I’ve reviewed the Guide in the link mentioned above and didn’t find any filters by a field in a custom form, is there any workaround for this?

@Ebram_Helmy ,

Our Product Developers are currently devising a way to reduce SLAs minutes time interval, currently under our long-term roadmap time-line. For the ticket filters, as of current. we do not have a workaround.

Hello @Jimmy
Is there any way to have different business hours for different departments?

@Jimmy
Which time zone the business hours will follow?

It will follow the time zone setting in the Comodo ONE portal @abey

@Rick_C
I mean if I am set on Egyptian timezone and on my profile, however, another IT User is on EST timezone due to each person’s location.

which timezone should I set the Business Hours for the whole system on? the Egyptian one or the EST one because I can’t find any timezone settings in the link you provided, it’s only available under each user’s profile.

One more question, when we try to upload the uses using the provided samples or using the Copy and Paste method it shows an error as attached.

@abey

As mentioned by @Rick_C Service Desk will follow the time zone settings made through the Comodo One console. Please export the sample CSV file then reimport the file after you have added your input.

Thanks @Jimmy

we have another issue mentioned in the last reply with importing user, did you got a chance to check that?