Quickbooks integration with Quote Manager

QuickBooks recently updated their security parameters for integration and it looks like itarian’s platform is not up to date. Change was from OAuth1.0 to OAuth 2.0.

https://blogs.intuit.com/blog/2018/12/20/oauth-1-0-deprecation-migrate-oauth-2-0-december-17-2019/

Are there any plans to update OAuth so we can keep our products/services in sync with quote manager?

Hello @TSG Technologies, LLC,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.

Hello @ TSG Technologies,

We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.

Is this working? I am looking into using QM and QBO along with SD for my workflow vs using a separate PSA tool. Thank you.

Not yet. I messaged their support person whos assigned to the case. Issue is they need to upgrade the API integration to Oauth2.0.

.Thanks for you reply.

It seems that you are using Itarain for RMM and other tools in the suite like Quote Mgr. I am a new MSSP and I have decided to use Itarian and I am trying to figure out if using their built in Service Desk combined with Quote Mgr would provide what I need, combined with hooks into Quickbooks online. I haven’t really seen any feedback from anyone with this workflow but based on your post it seems like to may be doing this. Can you provide any insight on this workflow vs just using a separate PSA?

Additionally do you have any feedback on the AEP/RMM products in general vs something like BitDefender combined with other RMM offerings?

Thank you

RMM works pretty decent. When building profiles to use and installing them on computers, it never installs the one you actually pick so you have to go in and manually assign a profile. not a big thing just more of an annoyance.

QuickBooks integration used to pull all your products and services into itarian to search and put into quotes. it didn’t have a bidirectional interface so any quotes pushed out to customers would not generate as estimates in QuickBooks. the CRM has a ton of fields. Without integration into the mobile app i find it not useful. Speaking of the mobile app, its only used for ticketing. There is no visibility into devices or the ability to remote into a computer from the phone app.

AEP has been fine for us. It catches things and does a good job blocking unknown files. The containment feature works well. It has a green highlight around a window when it is in containment mode. From there you have to go to the online portal and allow it through.

Thank you for your feedback, it’s much appreciated.