Release Candidate of Comodo ONE - IT Operating Platform October Release (10/21/2017)

Hi @nct, this is not an expected behavior, support team will reach you for collecting the logs from the device to prevent it from happening again.

Hi @nct Since the previous version of the CCS is already installed on the endpoint you should use the update option on the dropdown menu as in the attachment. We also have a feature request for combining the install and update menus into one, it is planned in 2018.

Screenshot_6.png

I’m afraid this has been tried already and does not allow an update to be pushed to the endpoint.

They’ve already opened a ticket and I will email over some logs.

@nct @dittoit ,

Now we also seen that some of our devices shows offline after rebooting. The problem is most probably related to demo environment. Dev team is currently investigating the issue on their devices. I hope to update you on that in a short time.

Thanks for your all effort
AhmetEnes

My PC with connected to the demo system via CCC is showing as on-line but I still can’t push an updated version of CCS to the end point. Please could you advise if the release date will be delayed?

My PC connected to the beta system is off-line again and I still can’t update to the beta release of CCS. @ahmetenes Please confirm the release date will be put back.

FYI @Joners @StrobeTech @dittoit

@ahmetenes

Has there been any response from development regarding the issues above? Are they related to the demo environment?

Given the on going issues would it not be prudent to delay the release on the 21st? If there is a problem in the release then it needs to be pulled. If there is a problem in the demo environment then the release cannot be tested fully and needs to be pulled until such a time that the issues are fixed.

@dittoit @StrobeTech @nct

​​​​​​​Any other thoughts?

​​​​​​

There’s been no response to my ticket, @Joners

@melih can you get this escalated please? We need an answer as to if the release is being pulled.

@Damon C Sorry, but this seems like a meaningless response.

Hello @nct,

We understand the severity of the situation and the time imperative. We in support have already asked for an update from our developers. We will reach back to you as soon as possible.

As always, thank you for your patience and continued support.

Sorry for no participation, but I have been a little snowed with a worm.
On the live system ITSM comms is now working so must have been a back end issue that caused it for us at the time, so more than likely a demo issue only now.

So no response from C1 support on this regarding the release being suspe

That’s​That’s inexcusable as far as I’m concerned.

Hi @Joners
The update for the C1 platform did push through earlier today (US time) and the connection issue experienced in the demo environment is not prevalent in the live servers. If you choose to tread carefully with the new update, please do try on a select few endpoints and see for yourself…

This isn’t acceptable. I’d like to say a lot more on the issue but I don’t think that I’d be able to not swear at the lunacy of it.
​​​​

Hi @Joners . We understand the urgency of this matter and our Development Team is handling this issue with the highest priority. As of now, there are no updates yet. As soon as they are available, we will inform you through email. We highly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Thank you

@Joners probably best if you post additional comments in the private group.

For a major communication issue like this that can leave the MSP with no working system this is not good enough.

The idea for the next few releases is stability over features while making what you have work better.