We’re excited to inform you that the latest version of ITarian will go live in the third week of March 2021.
The release schedule will be as follows:
US Region -> The release will start on 17th March 2021 Wednesday at 1 AM EDT
EU Region and agents -> The release will start on 18th March 2021 Thursday at 5 AM GMT
The release is expected to take 30 minutes to deploy, during that time the platform will be under maintenance mode, where you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
Endpoint Manager Core
- Remove focus from the "Reboot Now" button
- Add *msedge.exe to Web Browsers file-group
- Support for MacOS 11
- Support for Android 11
- Improvement on Scheduled Reports not being sent to recipient list on "Reports Beta" section.
- Refactoring and splitting Chromoting library
- Refactoring of Communication Agent to increase performance
- Fixed the issue of Android MDM application non-persistent behavior.
- Fixed the issue of the same files not being detected on multiple servers.
- Fixed the issue of inability to clone profiles with the Maintenance Window section.
- Fixed the issue of inability to export device list in CSV using Firefox.
- Fixed the issue of scheduled procedures not running during the maintenance window.
- Fixed the issue of Communication Agent uninstallation failure.
- Fixed the issue of deleted companies populating on the Customer Selection section in Beta Reports.
- Virtual desktop to support Ability to set a timeout for inactive session termination
- Improvement on Data Collection for Executive Windows Antivirus Report
Data Loss Prevention
- Screenshot Rule
Remote Monitoring and Management
- New Custom script monitoring triggering methods
- Fixed the issue of scheduled procedures on the first or last day of a month being executed daily.
- Fixed the issue of scheduled procedure tasks are not executed according to the schedule.
- Fixed the issue of scheduled OS patch management tasks are not executed according to the schedule.
- Virtual desktop password and disclaimer options to be not modifiable by the user
- Realtime file check handling
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client - Security agent detecting scheduled tasks as unrecognized if environment variables are used within task options for running Trusted Applications.
- Fixed the issue of infected items not auto cleaned after full scan is completed.
- Fixed the issue of AV Database update not running every hour by scheduler.
- Fixed the issue of Comodo Client - Security causing crashes on other applications when a third party DLP solution is installed.
- Database Discovery Rules
- Discovery Scheduling
- Additional Predefined Patterns
- Turkish Nationality ID Number
- Credit Card Track Numbers
- Encrypted Archive
- Encrypted Document
- Source Code (C,C++,C#,PHP etc.)
- Fixed the issue of DLP not recognizing credit card numbers properly.
- Adding company information into PDF Invoice
New Client Versions:
Windows Communication Client : 6.40.40080.21030
Windows Comodo Client - Security:184.108.40.20627
Windows Remote Control :6.37.38738.20070
Endpoint Detection and Response: 220.127.116.11
macOS Communication Client: 6.40.40078.21030
macOS Comodo Client - Security : 18.104.22.1687
macOS Remote Control: 6.37.38735.20070
iOS Mobile Device Management Client : 1.3.0
Android Mobile Device Management Client: 22.214.171.124
Linux Communication Client: 6.38.39165.20090
Linux Comodo Client - Security: 126.96.36.1990
Product Management Team