Remote Control lists some clients as offline

I have been using Remote Control for a few weeks now. Over the past few days I have noticed that more and more computers are listed as offline when they should not be. I can connect to these computers remotely via other methods. What can I do to fix this?

I have the same problem. I reported to the helpdesk but no answer … :frowning:

Hello @Sliced_Bread_No_2 and @Szczypol

I directed your problem to support team. They will contact with you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your sharing.

Best Regards,
Gizem

I have this issue as well.

Seeing this as well. Also with Mac’s

I’ve had that happen a few times. I usually resolve by restarting the itsm service on the remote computer via procedure or using the “restart the communication client” procedure script, then using “refresh device info”…it’s not ideal I know but the problem isn’t one i encounter often.

Hello

I have same issue , some of the servers are offline now and they works till last week , i reboot my server and uninstall and install again it still not working
my server is a Hyper V and other virtual machines on the same physical server working , it is happen for some of the servers not all
there is no problem with network or firewall because still many devices are working on site and it is happen for some of them.

i fund the problem for my case and let others know may works for them , ITSM service was stop for whatever reason on my server and i start the service and it works for me.