RMM Admin Console - Devices Showing Under Default Company and Site

I am new to the RMM through Comodo, but I have devices that have been subscribed to the agent and I have them set under different companies and device groups to that company. However when I look into the RMM Admin Console, all devices show up under my company under default site instead of the customer sites. Is this a bug that everyone is experiencing? Or is there something I missed.

Hello @derrick.kleckner ,

Thank you for the feedback!
This is a known issue, it has already been escalated and we are currently working on fixing it. We will let you know as soon as we have any update.

Do we have an expected release date for this fix?

Hello @mhberglund ,

Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA. We will let you know as soon as we have any update.

Any update on this?

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that the resolution to the problem you brought to our attention is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on May 16th 2016.

We appreciate your patience and your understanding in this matter!

We are pleased to inform you that the resolution to the problem you brought to our attention - When enrolling a device in CDM (to an user), it doesn’t reflect in the RMM Console (shows under another company) - is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on May 16th 2016.

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that the issue that you have reported a while back - When enrolling a device in ITSM (to an user), it doesn’t reflect in the RMM Console (shows under another company) - has been fixed in the latest version of ITSM that has been released today.

Thank you all for your feedback and we appreciate your patience in this matter!

They are still all showing under default site and not the individual companies that are assigned in ITSM. This is still not working.

The problem that has been fixed is related only to new endpoints that are being added to RMM (e.g. if you have Company A, Company B and Company C and you enroll a device in ITSM under Company C, when you enroll that computer in RMM it will appear under Company C and not under the default company). Full RMM - ITSM sync will be implemented in our upcoming release due on June 30th 2016.

It is July 28th 2016, and my RMM console is still a mess with clients showing up under the wrong company.
I thought I used to be able to move a client from one company to another but cannot find the setting. Is this still possible?
I’ve created groups in ITSM, but it seems they are separate from RMM Admin.
It’s a mess. How can I clean it up? Uninstall and reinstall RMM?

Rick

Hello @Rickkee ,

Unfortunately for the time being only newly enrolled devices in ITSM will be enrolled under the correct company in RMM, but, by the end of Q3 this problem should be corrected.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

I too have this problem - how does one move an endpoint from one company to another? The question was never answered and I cannot find that option anywhere…

Hi @DesertSweeper ,

Here`s the step by step process on how to move devices from one company/group to another.

1. Go to Device management click the check box beside the device you want to move
  2. Click More (upper right hand corner) > Owner > Change Owner
  3. Type the Company name or the owner of the company.
  4. This will bring your devices to default group under the company you selected
  5. If you created other group under the selected company, lets say the name is Group X :
    “Group X” > Group management > Add Devices to group > choose the device > Add selected devices > confirm

Thank you for your reply. well there is no More>Owner>Change Owner…but there is an “owner” drop down option that has “Change Owner” available - however no matter whether I type the company name, or the defined “owner” of the company - I get “no matches found”

OK, so the OWNER is a USER, have you setup your users?, Are you loged in as ADMIN and have full access?

The above topic was to move the DEVICE to another GROUP. This is done inside the device 2nd to last tab SEE ATTACHED :slight_smile:
james

Hi @curatrix_pl ,

As dittoit said, can you check if you have already setup your users? Please make sure that you login as Admin.

Hi @dittoit ,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter. We truly appreciate it.