RMMService.exe service terminated unexpectedly... Filling Event Logs ID 7031

Why is RMMService.exe service terminated unexpectedly… Filling Event Logs ID 7031

I have seen this on several devices

Whats the fix

Hello @MarvinSk ,

We have created a support ticket for this case. Please respond to the email we have sent you so we can escalate this issue to our developers.

Thank you.

I am experiencing the same issues… thus far, on 100% of the computers I have checked. I believe this is also having an impact on the success of procedures. Here’s an example from one machine… a sample of 3 event viewer log entries:

• Error 25/06/2019 1:05:19 AM Service Control Manager 7031 None: "The RmmService service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 194 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 3000 milliseconds: Restart the service."
  • Error 25/06/2019 7:31:05 AM Service Control Manager 7031 None: "The RmmService service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 3000 milliseconds: Restart the service."
  • Error 25/06/2019 7:37:20 AM Service Control Manager 7031 None "The RmmService service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 24 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 3000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

As you can see it is happening in batches of fails and huge numbers of them. Today it began at midnight, and by 1:05am it had happened 194 times, then the failures restarted at 7:31am and by 7:37 am, 24 times.

I need to fix this, quickly.

Hi @Tallisman ,

Good day!
We’ve created a support ticket on your behalf.
Please respond to the email so we can assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

Tallisman after the recent update my issue has stopped…

Make sure you update your Communication Client to version 6.28.26684.19061

Hey Marvin… I am up to date, but thanks for the update on your situation!