Script to install an MSI with activation key attached to it? is this possible?

Script to install an MSI with activation key attached to it? is this possible?

Hello @M4t3mH,

This will depend on the MSI application, some MSI providers provide that option and some may not. May we request to provide the exact application for us to further check and analyze your request. Thank you

Thanks for the reply. I’m experimenting with an endpoint called CylanceProtect on select machines. i am able to push the installer via the Agent but I can’t activate it… i need to install/activate if this makes any sense. thanks

@M4t3mH ,

We have communicated with our Script Developers for your request. We’ll provide you with their output as soon as possible

Hello @M4t3mH,

Our script developers would like to request to share any scripts that you have used for downloading the product or the specific application details that you wish to install using the script. Thank you

@Samuel_C this is one of the scripts I’ve attempted to use, https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend…iven-file-path (i got the following error below’) so i think i’m using that script wrong.

error:

File “”, line 2
msi_file_path=itsm.getParameter(
C:\Users…Comodo\Procedure s\CylanceProtect_x64)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Also, I’ve had more luck with installing MSI from COMODO directly using ‘Install Custom MSI/Packages’ via an S3 link. that worked but again the token wasn’t able to be added to that MSI…

Hope this helps thanks!

-Matem H

@M4t3mH ,

We thank you for giving us a response. Our Scripts team have received your info and we are awaiting their analysis from the output you posted