Script Update "Alert if any file is removed or added within the specified file path"

I add the path I want the alert for and run the script. Fails every time:
Traceback (most recent call last): File “<string>”, line 15, in <module> NameError: name ‘s’ is not defined

Hi @Santron66351

sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.We will try to fix this and update you with the script.

Thank you

Hi @Santron66351

Please use this below script to achieve your need.
https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/web/topic/alert-if-any-file-is-removed-or-added-within-the-specified-file-path

Note:
1.Run the script as custom monitoring script.
https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-use-custom-script-procedure-monitoring

2.path=r"xxx" #you can give the path which you want to monitor

​​​​​​​Thank you

The script works great. I have a request for modification.

1. Do not include sub-folders
  2. Allow to run on a computer continuously during a certain time of the day. (9AM-5:30PM) every 10 minutes.I know how to do a schedule but daily option is shortest time.
  3. Show a message box to the user a file is available for review.

@Santron66351 ,

We have forwarded your request to our Script Developers for analysis. We’ll provide you an output as soon as possible.

Hi @Santron66351

We will modify and update you shortly.
Thank you.

So I just figured out how to do a monitor custom script where I can set time intervals. This takes care of the scheduling factor.

@Santron66351 ,

We thank you for giving us your feedback. Should you have any future script requests, feel free to post your inquiry and we’ll forward your request for analysis and give you a response as soon as possible.

I just realized you closed my request but did not finish the request. I figured out only one part.

The script works great. I have a request for modification.

1. Do not include sub-folders
  2. Show a message box to the user a file is available for review.

Our Script Developers are still in progress with your previous request. We’ll request for an update.

Hai @Santron66351 ,

We have update the script according to your request please refer the following link https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/web/topic/alert-if-any-file-is-removed-or-added-within-the-specified-file-path

Thank You

Thank you for the updated script.

I have tried to run it as a procedure and a monitor. Both on Windows 7 and Windows 10. The log doesnt even show a failed result as if the script is not even being started. I changed the out file to c: emp and no file is being generated. There is no file being generated in C:\ProgramData\c1_temp. All the device logs for the 3 computers show no scripts being run today.

@Santron66351 ,

We have provided the output of your test to our Script Developers. We’ll provide an update as soon as possible.

Hi @Santron66351 ,

Thanks for your feedback we have checked the script,please run the script as custom monitoring script to get the desired output and its working fine as expected.Please try running the script again and provide your feedback.If you are still facing issues with the script do let us know so that we can arrange a remote session with you to rectify the issue.

Thank you

Script Update
I would like to use this on a file server, so i would like the whole drive to me watched, all Folders and Sub folders. Can you help me out