Secure your Smartphones using Dome Shield iOS and Android Apps

We are happy to announce global availability of Dome Shield iOS and Android Applications, free of charge!

Dome Shield Mobile Applications will secure your all iOS and Android based devices against all advanced threats regardless of where they are connecting the internet from.
Web security provided with Dome Shield will work seamlessly across 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE cellular networks and Wi-fi using the VPN provided by Dome Shield and Shields Rule Enforcement.

All you have to do is just to click on the Activate Button on the mail sent from Dome Shield to your inbox and your smart phone will be protected against malware, phising, botnet, all types of advanced web attacks and hackers. Moreover, you will be able to apply company web access policies to your smart phone users, wherever they go!

How to add smart phones and mobile devices:

• Open your Dome Shield Portal and go to Configure > Objects > Mobile Devices
  • Click Add New Mobile Device
  • Select VPN + Mobile Agent and put the emails of users you want to protect.
Next, an email will be sent to your users that you want to protect and all they need to do is, open up the mail coming from Dome Shield and follow 2 step instructions explained in the email.

How to Start Protection on your mobile device:

• Find Dome Shield App -that you have just activated by going thru the instructions in the email- and tap to open
  • Tap on "Start Protection" button
  • Done!
Now you are secure against all web-borne threats and applied with your company web access policy.

One Click Protection for Mobile Devices:

Click to view it on Apple Store
Click to view it on Google Play Store

We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below and don’t forget to set your DNS to 8.26.56.10 - 8.20.247.10, it’s free !

Looking forward to your feedback!

!(upload://yb3x8cc8l8WKQQeT4rLtYkt1pC2.jpeg)

great work guys!

Been testing this on my Android phone for a couple months now, and has only got better and better!

This product seems to be rock solid!!

Only issue I have noticed is over the last month or so the issue of dropping the connection when jumping from network to network is back!
I jump between WiFi, 2G, 3G & 4G multiple times a day and at least once every two days I have to tell the app to disconnect and re-connect like I used to until I last raised it and it got solved.

Hello @StrobeTech

We thank you for sharing with us your observation of this unusual behavior of the connection with Dome Shield Mobile App.
We in support will alert our development team with regard to this issue.
We will communicate with you shortly via email for the process in resolving this case.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi StrobeTech,

As Anna mentioned, the team was notified about your issue and the app is updated to keep VPN up even if network configuration gets updated. You may try it again.

If the issue still persists on your system, please contact us so that we can directly observe your system.