Security Internet Gateway

Hi, what does it mean “Your account is non-compliant!” ? If I click on “Get Complianti Now” I land on the Store page where there is only Acronis and MDR product to buy. Also If I go to the Partner page “cam.comodo.com” I don’t find any product named “Security Internet Gateway”. I suspect there it is still named “Dome”. Big confusion with these product names.

PS:using bwoser Edge there is no way to close the pop up "Mobile App for …"as in this screeshot

Hi, is Security Internet Gateway discontinued ?

I would recommend to start using https://www.comodo.com/socaap/ SOCaaP as your Cybersecurity platform. Soon SIG will be serviced through SOCaaP as well.
https://youtu.be/B0RbiRi0p0E
prices are extremely cheap as well! Fully SOC Managed endpoint/server for $3.25 a month…Crazy prices that noone can beat!

So if we already have a paid subscription to SIG, how does that transfer to SOCaaP. Are we going to be moved and will we have to pay again to keep using SIG?

Hi, thank you I will have a look but it is no present in the itarian apps menu. Also, is it ready to support non english speaker MSPs ?

Anyway for now the old DNS filter service now called Security Internet Gateway is stucked and I can’t upgrade to premium version. Will you fix it ? Thanks.

The SOCaaP is very interesting but in my opinion as a small MSP it takes lots responsability (and good legal assurence) to give full cybersecurity service like that to a company due to the severe GDPR. Also in my country it is passing a new law that forces a company to report a cyber attack within an hour. Quite scaring.

I’ve got the same problem - it turned out my account is not compliant too. I can’t figure out does it mean. Do I need to somehow upgrade my account to be able to buy products?

Hi @lerkabogl,

Sorry for the issue caused. Can you please check your Inbox for a private message and provide the requested information.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi, is SIG and its DNS filter service now part of SOCaaP? Thanks

SOCaaP has had a recent name change in ITarian to “Xcitium MSSP Plateform”

Ok thanks, so does full mdr xcitium mssp include dns filtering or I still have to manage dns filter via SIG ?

Hi @datalink

The MSSP Platform (SOCaaP) does not include SIG or SEG services.

Ok thanks.
Also I have problems with the SIG android agent, stuck on “Required password was copied to clipboard, tap to finish activation”. Tapping doesn’t work and I cant insert the password. The phone is samsung Galaxy A6+. Is it a known problem ?