We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have new releases scheduled to go live on Saturday (2019-09-07) morning!
The release is expected to take 30 minutes to deploy, during that time platform will be under maintenance mode. Post-deployment tests are expected to continue until 2 pm EST during which you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us.
CVE Visibility - Vulnerability Management
Now, you will be able to detect vulnerable devices among the enrolled devices and see CVE details.
- Fixed an issue where MSI errors during a 3rd party patch operation were not getting reported in the Endpoint Manager UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused Endpoint Manager to show the wrong number of installed/uninstalled patches.
- Fixed issue that prevented patching from working properly in some cases.
- Fixed bug that caused software inventory scans to take an abnormally long time.
- Fixed the issue of RMMService unable to start.
- Fixed the issue of preventing installing 3rd party apps if client proxy settings are set.