Service Unit Numbers

I am a little confused how the Service unit numbers work. In the sales workflow we want to add subscribed Services to an Organization and the number of they subscribe. For example if a customer subscribes to our Managed User service and they have 10 users they would subscribe to 10 units of Managed User. So we go to the Organization, click on Services, and then Select Services. Choosing all of there services works fine and they show up on the list. But when we change the number of units it changes it for all Organizations that have the Service. Am I doing this wrong or am I misunderstanding how this works? If this is not the right way of doing this is there a way to accomplish what we are trying to do? Thanks!

Hello @trezor

But when we change the number of units it changes it for all Organizations that have the Service.

When you click the row of the ‘Service’ entry you add, CRM presents you the ‘properties’ (full form) page of that ‘Service’. Adding the same ‘Service’ to another organization does not create a new instance of it. It will still be the same ‘Service’.

Feel free to check the following help guide about associating records from other modules to a service.

Perhaps this can help with using CRM: Wiki for CRM

Thank you for the response. That makes sense as to what we are seeing and is confirmed through your link. Is there anyway to track how many individual services a Organization is subscribed to? How can we tell by looking at an Organization that they subscribe to our Managed User service 5 times because they have 5 users?