Something wrong? Can't login. "Login failed. Please check your credentials."

Good morning,
This morning I can’t login.
“Login failed. Please check your credentials.”

Are there any issues?

A few days ago I had to change my password periodically so it can’t be that my credentials have been expired.

Note: I’m on the EU servers. Can’t login in RMM and onto the portal.
Now trying to reset the password. After answering the personal questions, I received a reset link via email.
But I can’t reset password:

I think this is because of the fork with Itarian/ XCitium (different platforms). But that is something that already had to be fixed.
So, please fix and send me a correct link to reset my password.

Hi @ailan

speaking to support your IP address was blacklisted due to multiple failed login attempts. This has now been corrected and you should be able to login with no issues.

Hi @RT-AMS-ITarian,

Thanks for the info and restoring the access to the system.

I can login again.
I saw that the dashboard was now in another language. Polish?

This is already the 2nd time that this happened. Last year when there was also an outage of the forum I couldn’t log in and my dashboard was displayed in Turkish.

I only want to be sure that there are no security issues on the platform.

Where can I see my (failed) login attempts to the system?
I only have the ‘audit’ logs but can’t find any more info regarding login-attempts.

I only know that I opened this morning the RMM app on my phone.(after I changed my password 2 day ago.) Maybe that could have triggered the block. But then there is something wrong with the app and should be checked.

So can you tell me where I can check my login-attempts or send them to me?

Thanks

Hi @ailan

On the security attempts I cannot provide this, but if you raise a ticket with support@itarian.com asking for the information rom the required time period they should be able to help.

I’m pleased to say we have not had any breaches of the system, I’m not sure how your language became Polish; but we have been doing updates so maybe there is a knock on effect from this.

Regards
Robin