"Submit Ticket" option suddenly missing from a customer

I noticed that a customer with 5 endpoints/PC is missing the option “Submit Ticket” in the communication client.

I have double-checked the guide, https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we…ts-for-windows .

Everything was working fine 4-5 months now.

Any hints or what else to check ?

EDIT: Bugfix in release notes…

Release Notes for June Release (2020-06-04) - 5/30/20 2:21 AM

Endpoint Manager

Endpoint Manager Core

New Features

• Ability to enforce passwords change every X days example 90 days
From now on, administrators will be able to define password expiration period for Endpoint Manager users. With this feature, the Endpoint Manager users will be forced to change their password after password expiry period is over, just like ITarian users.

Here is the wiki of this feature.

• Support for Android 10 KNOX
From now on, we are supporting devices having Android 10 KNOX operating systems. Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the issue of procedure not being skipped when maintenance window is in off state and option “Skip devices warned by maintenance window settings” enabled.
  • Fixed the issue of the unresponsive “Delete” button in Procedures section.
  • Fixed the issue of incorrect language on device enrollment wizard.
  • Fixed the issue of procedures being executed on all companies even if a certain company is chosen.
  • Fixed the issue of wrong search result appearing for Device Group field in Bulk Installation Package section.
  • Fixed the issue of inability to add host value in firewall rule if hostname includes numbers.
  • Fixed the issue of inability to generate quarantine report.
  • Fixed the issue of remote control not being loaded from Service Desk.
  • Fixed the issue of inability to save Antivirus section within existing profile.
  • Fixed the issue of “Old device only” filter showing incorrect results in Device List.
  • Fixed the issue of absence of “SubmitTicket” option inside Endpoint Manager agent for several devices after latest release.

Hi @RaNd,

This problem occurred after last release and we solved the problem. You will be able to see “Submit Ticket” button again with below bug fix item after our June release.

“Fixed the issue of absence of “SubmitTicket” option inside Endpoint Manager agent for several devices after latest release.”

Regards,
Zeynep.

Hi @zeynepyildirim, I checked today again and the problem has not been resolved.
Is there anything else that I can do ?

hello @RaNd ,

Could you please make sure that you updated Windows Communication Client to the latest version (6.36.37891.20060)?

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Yes, thats the exact version on 2 machines that I’ve checked.

Hi @RaNd,

Sorry for the trouble. We have created a support ticket to investigate the issue and will reply you once issue is solved.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @RaNd,

Our back end team has fixed the issue in production. Can you please restart the machine and check again.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Yes, in 2/2 systems i have checked, the submit option is working again.

Thank you all!

Hi @franciscog,

Sorry for the trouble. We would create a support ticket to investigate and fix the issue.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @franciscog,

Our backend team has solved the issue in production. Please restart the machine and check again.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJk

Good afternoon

Once the PC has been restarted, validate in the Communication Client and I have access again to the ticket generation option, we are verifying the rest of the PCs.

Thank you very much for your support in this situation.

Cheers

Francisco Garcia