Submit Ticket

Is there any way to make a script that will create a desktop shortcut for all users to submit helpdesk tickets? The only way I have found is to right click the Comodo Client and select submit ticket.

Thanks in advance!
Jim

At present, there is only the right clicking on the CCC (Comodo Communication Client) method as you describe.

Having a shortcut on the desktop is an interesting idea, but the issues with that are: -

• Location on desktop is different from machine to machine
  • If icon gets deleted or disappears people cannot get support
  • Multiple monitors and one stops working
  • etc...
Just some food for thought.

It can be still doable just like we did for other options under profile - UI settings. Good suggestion I think… Thank you!

Hi,

We are analysing the above request, will update you shorthly.

Very good idea indeed. This can be an extra option beside the one we provide in the system tray. We can set the system to create the shortcut again if it is deleted from desktop, default desktop location can be shown as a tooltip for main systems and we can enable admin to set a custom path for the location of the shortcut.

Thanks Jim& Robin

AhmetEnes

Hi,

Was there a script created for this as it would be nicer and far simpler to click on a desktop icon instead of users trying to figure out they need to go to the tray icons, right click on one and then click on another option?

Hello @bob-sawyer,

Our product management team has acknowledged this case as a feature request and is working to prioritize it with the others received. We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding with this feature and its timeline once it is prioritized on the roadmap for a delivery.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi @CPF-Admin

Is there any way to make a script that will create a desktop shortcut for all users to submit helpdesk tickets? The only way I have found is to right click the Comodo Client and select submit ticket.

Thanks in advance!
Jim

Good day to you ,please look on this script to achieve your above need.

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/…rls-on-desktop

Note:

For example

sitelist = “https://one.comodo.com/service-desk/ # please give the service desk url available under admin panel from specific account

Thank you