Support is unacceptable

Wow.
I cant believe how bad Itarian support is.

Called today since something didnt work as expected.
Has to do with role management.

Support answered and told me that I have to set it up in role management, etc.
Told him I have done that but its not working as expected but not sure I did it right.
Told me he can’t help me and I have to send an email.

Wouldnt even go over the settings with me. Point blank refused.

Told me only thing I can do is to send email to development.
I asked him to actually help me here and go over settings but he refused that too.
I asked him to transfer me to someone that could try to help, he refused that too.
When I asked for his name he hung up on me.

Not the first time we crappy support from Itarian.

I can’t recommend this product to anyone with this type of response from their own support staff.

H.

Hi there,

I apologize on behalf of ITarian - this is not how we operate at all. Could you please send me an email to Arman@Itarian.com so I can rectify this situation immediately.

Arman

I did email support earlier and I just emailed you.

I wish this was the first time I have had bad phone support but its more the norm then exception.

So much potential but such a poor execution.

By the way, the auto response I got from sending email to support has a link to a 404 not found page to check status.
I wish I could say I was surprised but this is getting really frustrating to deal with.

Hi @smartcloud ,

We have sent an email to you for a quick remote assistance. Can you check your email please? :):slight_smile:

Regards,

Damon

got it and responded.
thank you sir.

Hi @smartcloud ,

Thank you for working with me on fixing your issue. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via support@itarian.com should you need anything else and we will make sure to resolve your issue as quickly as we can. Additionally, please check this article for future reference (https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-take-remote-control-of-a-device). Rest assured that we will always go all-out for you when you need us.

Regards,

Damon