As you may know, last month we launched the Technology Assessment Platform (TAP) as a beta. TAP helps MSPs audit their client’s network infrastructure and generates detailed reports which grade the customer on each aspect of their set-up. The reports form an action-plan to address gaps in their coverage which you can share with your customers.
Well, we’re proud to announce we’ve moved to full release and made some key improvements along the way:
- You can now customize the default questions for each of your customers. This allows you to easily construct a questionnaire tailored to the precise needs of your client.
- Redesigned the final reports to make them even more professional, informative and easier to understand. In future releases will we add the ability to rebrand these reports.
- Complete interface redesign and more informative dashboard stats. TAP has a fresh new look we think you'll like.
- Log in to your ITarian account
- Click 'Applications' > 'Technology Assessment Platform'
- Login to TAP with the same credentials you use for ITarian
The ITarian Product Management Team