Ultimate SecureBox

Today a local IT software distributor will introduce via a webinar a “mystery” security product called ULTIMATE SECUREBOX. From my research it appears to be a Comodo product. Am I wrong ? If so, what does it consist of ? Is it just a different name of Xcitium MDR ? Thanks

1 Like

Hello,

ULTIMATE SECUREBOX appears to be a Comodo product designed to protect applications by isolating them in a secure container on infected systems. It’s not the same as Xcitium MDR, which is a service offering 24/7 monitoring, threat detection and response. ULTIMATE SECUREBOX focuses on application containerization for security, while Xcitium MDR provides broader managed detection and response services.

I hope the information may helps you.

1 Like

Hello @datalink :wave:

It appears likely, that ultimate securebox ; currently known as xcitium; is a comodo product. Complete security features like detection of risks; incident reaction; and regular tracking are probably included if it is similar to xcitium MDR. The goal of these solutions is to offer the best protection against online risks.

Not sure what products your referencing, but Comodo / Xcitium does have the following

Securebox Containerization | Run Apps Safely on Infected System (comodo.com)

As @Dennisleon says, this is just an application and nothing like the actual MDR or Managed SOC service they provide on top of their applications.

II was referring to a product that a local dealer advertised in a webinar to which I was invited (https://www.ready.it/webinar-securebox.html). But indeed it seems to be software for end users and not for msps.

In any case, it seems to be an abandoned product since almost all links are broken.

I have seen this product on my searches and nothing to do with Comodo / Xcitium