Unit.exe Memory leak

I’m noticing a large amount of memory being consumed by unit.exe (850mb + ) but when recycling the unit.exe process it comes back with about 15mb memory usage. I have also noticed a higher memory in svchost.exe Possibly from reading logs and such for the OS.

Has anyone seen this type of behavior?

The agent was installed late Thursday 11/19 and you see from the graph from install there is a fairly consistent increase.

Hello @dagint

It surely seems so, but can you please collect and send the logs from the machine and send them to c1-support@comodo.com
Please make a reference to this post as well.
[h=3]Agent Logs:
1. Navigate to:
C\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service
or to
C\Program Files\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service
2. Edit dbg_config.ini: change Level=7 to Level=15
3. Wait for the issue to reproduce and then collect Logs from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service\logs
or
C:\Program Files\COMODO\Rmm Agent Service\logs[/h]
Please archive the logs.

Logs and additional screen shots have been sent.

This issue has been escalated and you will receive a reply as soon as we have a resolution.

I am having the same issue, it appears to be a memory leak on my Hyper-V guest. My customers cannot work because unit.exe is consuming all memory.
We kill the process, and it comes back again. 2GB the other day, 3GB today! Its running amok and acting like a virus…Several reports in the forum, but no answers but please send logs… Help…we have had to disable on several production machines because it is simply not stable.

Hello @Rickkee ,

We have contacted you by email regarding this issue. Please get back to us as soon as you can.