User Directory is not aligned with "custom columns"

Hi,

I have added a custom field in the “user form” and added this as an own column in the user directory, but that makes the info to not be aligned (see picture).

It would be great to be able to sort on custom fields also.

I’m also wondering if you could get the custom fields to show on the user page? (see picture)

Hi @Noiden ,

May we know if the issue is also happening in other browsers?

Hi @Jordan_C

Seems to be working in Internet Explorer and Edge but not in Google Chrome (which is my main browser) and Firefox.

Hi @Noiden ,

Have you tried optimizing your Google Chrome browser?

How do you mean?

Hi @Noiden
What Jordan meant there is to perform the tasks needed to ‘clean up’ the browser (cache, unwanted extensions, etc.).

Aha… after I cleared the cache the columns are aligned again. Thanks.

What about the question to sort after custom fields? =)

Hello @Noiden

Please check this link:

https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web…for-user-lists

To sort the columns as you wish and in order to confirm the results with custom field in the user section,
please check with contact information form in the service desk forms section.

Kind Regards,
Jay

Well, I have the column there, but I can’t sort with that column.
As you can see in the screenshot, the sorting arrows is missing.

@Noiden,

Have you tried adding an additional custom field aside for the AVDLENING column? We have created a support query for this case and will get in touch with you shortly.

I got this answer from the support,

We can confirm that this is the expected behavior, at the moment Service Desk does not offer this option.

Hello @Noiden ,

Sorry for the created confusion.
Regarding the reported issue, unable to sort with the created custom columns.
Yes, we can confirm that this is the expected behavior, at the moment Service Desk does not offer this option.
We will be more than happy to send a request to our development team if you wish to add this as one as a new feature.

Kind Regards,
Jay.