Welcome Aboard

Hi

Thanks for your answers. Just need bit more clarity:

We’re an MSP and we offer IT management services to customers. We have multiple customers. And we’re planning to use C1 for all of them. In this scenario, do we need to host a central server at our premises and install the Admin console on that server? Or do we need to fix one server for each customer at their premises?

Regards

Hello @one.msp ,

The RMM Administration Console does not require a dedicated server to be installed on. It may be installed on any computer the admin/technician is using.
You can manage multiple clients using the C1 platform by simply adding them in the “Customer” area in your webportal.

btw: we are developing native IOS/Android apps to make life easy for you. It will initially manage the service desk, then we will add all other functionality into it (as much as we can :)) We do have a 24/7 telephone support to help you with all your technical needs.

Hello, John Morris with Spark Alliance, Inc. (MSP)
I’ve recently become part of the Comodo community and am currently evaluating the features and service offerings of the basic subscription.

I have looked at a fair amount of documentation and I am still a bit unclear as to what features exist in the free subscription versus increased services?

It appears there are “addons” to the basic subscription? Is there a list of the features and costs if any?

I have read about custom policies for things like 'Ping Monitor" and other customizations. These don’t seem to be available currently? Are things like this a premium offering?

Is there documentation that would tell me how to understand what the complete feature sets are and how far I can extend the tools at a high level?

I look forward to understanding how effective I can be with these tool sets.

Thank You in advance.

Hello @john2 .

You can see the differences between the Basic and the Premium license options here: https://one.comodo.com/device-manager.php
Policies like “Ping Monitor” are included in the RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) area of Comodo Device Management
The RMM console can be downloaded after you log in to your Comodo One account - go to Comodo Device Management - Devices - Devices List - select “Takeover” in the top menu and follow the on screen instructions.

Here is the Quick Start Guide for Comodo Device Manager: https://help.comodo.com/topic-214-1-770-9436-Comodo-Device-Manager---Quick-Start.html

I downloaded the RMM Console and I see the device and also the Takeover tool. However I only see “Run Procedure” and “Deploy Tool”. I’m looking for a way to have the devices (servers/workstations) alert when the device is not reachable and also possibly create a ticket?

Hello @john2 ,

In RMM Console, click on the upper left hand corner drop-down menu > Policies. From here you can create a policy (click on Create or Create from at the bottom of the window), and select the monitors that you want to add to the policy and the their settings. To get an alert if a deice is down for a period of time, you are probably looking for the Ping Monitor. To find out more about policies, please check this page. When a policy is broken, an alert will be triggered that will open a ticket in Service Desk and as long as you have the Service Desk module configured properly, you can also receive a notification on your email.

Regarding your first comment, changing the owner of a device is not yet possible in Comodo Device Management, but we are already working on this feature and it will be implemented in one of the future versions of CDM.

About your second comment, to edit a company (add or remove sites, edit a site description and name), in the RMM Administration Console, in the Devices screen, click on ‘Manage sites’, select the company that you want to edit from the drop-down menu and then you will be able to edit its sites. After you create a site, go back to Devices and right click and endpoint choose ‘Move to site’, in order to move that endpoint to a different company/site.

We have Engineers available to walk you through the product and we have a 24/7/365 telephone number

As a rule everything to run your business is for free. RMM, Ticketing, Quote manager, Patch management, MDM and so on..

About to try the products…

Let us know if you want our engineers to walk you through the product, more than happy to provide it, all for free.

Thanks feels good to be here. I have been missing the webinars and just need a link to catchup

Hello @poweredgeit ,

Please click on this link to access the webinars archive.

Hello everybody. I am very happy I found this place before signing on with another vendor. We are trying Continuum out presently. Not sure if we will go that route but this Consortium and Comodo One might be the one to beat. I especially like that as an MSP we aren’t being roasted with fees for every separate SaaS that helps us serve our clients. We want to provide our clients with a total package and it is amazing that someone finally recognized we need and want the same for our own operations.

Hi @MTekhna ,

Welcome on board!

We are here for you. Whatever you need to run your business will be provided to you based on your requirements, wishes and specifications and for FREE. You are our partner NOT customer!

Where do I find more information on the MSP Consortium committees and how to join them?

Hello @MTekhna ,

To find more information about the consortium, please click visit the MSP Consortium webpage. Also, you can find out more about the consortium committees by clicking here and if you want to become a member, please click on this link.

learn for the first time what’s is MSP ? what’s is mean RMM? what is Abreviation about PSA ?
How can I get one were can take right source about download link for reach free part of part the platform ?
but still enjoy on this place standing as members in forum … I just still newbie were can get what’s i 'am want,It’s n’t its ?

Hello @i18n ,

To find out what MSP (Managed Service Providrers) is about please watch these recorded webinars. Also, you might find useful information in the Marketing section.

RMM stands for Remote Management and Monitoring and grants Managed Service Providers complete visibility and control over the systems they manage. It combines comprehensive endpoint monitoring and alerting with ultra-fast remote desktop sharing, professional services automation (PSA), powerful policy and job creation interfaces, automatic support ticket generation and custom scripting for automated break-fixing.

To find out more about Comodo One, please check the user guide here.