(when) Does EndpointManager support MacOS 10.15 Catalina?

Most off the endusers install updates without understanding the consquences. So after they install Catalina will the EndpointManager still work or is it bricked?

Can we enroll new Endpoints on MacOS 10.15?

There is no option in C1 to prevent the update from installing

Hi @Itarian_FAN ,

We apologize but for the meantime our product don’t support yet MacOS 10.15 (Catalina). Our development team is already working for it and release notes are shared on our forum: https://community.itarian.com/releasenotes. Please always visit this section for our latest update. Thanks :slight_smile:

While the official position is that macOS 10.15 (Catalina) is not yet supported, I use Endpoint Manager in my environment with Catalina. There is an additional configuration step to ensure remote access. You have to enable Screen Recording. That requires a remote access attempt and that the user has sufficient permissions to allow Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording. Not ideal, but isn’t the end of the world either.

Catalina support will be available with January 18th, 2020 Release.

Thank you @support4lawyers That solved my problem of not seeing anything but the menu on the new iMac running Catalina!