Who uses ITARIAN?

Hi, we are looking at moving our devices to itarian, but the website really doesn’t offer much information as to who uses them, uptime, status pages, customer stories, case studies etc. For all we know this company will fold in a year. Can someone provide some insight to this company?

Hello @gscoder,

Your perception is valid and we would like to thank you for voicing out your thoughts and for your interest with ITarian. We can arrange a demo session with one of our Consulting Engineers so you will be guided about how our platform works. Please send us an email at support@itarian.com with your contact number and the best time to reach you. Thank you.

We have over 9000 MSPs and businesses that use the system.
We have been growing significantly year on year.
We are here to stay and serve our MSP partners and Enterprises to make them look good to their customers and managers:)

Anything you need to help you onto the platform post here and us and other are more than happy to help!

I’d like to know some big name brands that use the platform really

Are you an MSP or an Enterprise?
There is no big brand MSP in the world :slight_smile:
if an Enterprise pls pm me as confidentiality is important about the large customers we serve.

I’d like to know some big name brands that use the platform really

The problem is with brands is being able to have the rights to be able to inform you due to GDPR and other data protection information. Because of this these things are expensive and would cost ITarian or Comodo a lot of money which they need to get back some how.

They do have some massive accounts and I know personally we are looking after some big MSPs ourselves as a distributor for Comodo.

We have been growing significantly year on year.