Why Comodo One is Free and how's it possible?

Hi,

I came across Comodo One few months ago, and I found most of the useful resources for me are available for free.

I just wonder, why and how it can be free, while same kind of software/utilities are expensive in the market? I hope there’s no sales catch now and in future.

I am slowly enrolling this in our work environment.

Thanks!

Why Free?

Our business model is to provide you everything you need to run your business for free. This way we are hoping that you will trust us and you will buy apps in our appstore, like antivirus, antispam, backup and other products we will make available. Of course the main tools like RMM, Ticketing, patch management, Quota management, Remote access will always be free.We feel that this is a win-win for everyone. We save you lost of cost and give you everything you need to run your business, and we hopefully gain your trust and you buy stuff from us!

Unlike others where you pay for IT Management tools and once they have money you might not see them very often, we have to work extra hard to make sure you are 110% happy with our platform as we can only make money if you are happy with our free platform and you trust us. This way you get a much better service and tool from us while using our free platform. Works for everyone!

It’s a good business model, and the tools provided are always improving.

Thank you Comodo!