Monitors changes in the size of a folder and also triggers the alert when the specified conditions are met .
Step : To set Monitoring, Go to ITSM → Configuration Templates ->Profiles.
Step  : choose a profile of you device and if the profile does not exists create new profile and continue .
Step  : Follow below options,
- Add Monitoring Column by Clicking “Add a Profile Section “ -> Monitoring .
- Go to Monitoring tab -> “Add Monitoring “ and Enter the Name for monitoring and its Description in their respective fields.
Step  : Go to “General Tab “ , configure alert settings as below,
- Choose desired action from “ the trigger an alert if “ drop down
- Any of the conditions are met - when any of the condition that you have mentioned is met
- All of the conditions are met - when all of the conditions that you have mentioned are met
- Apply the custom alert created for the monitoring using “Use Alert Setting. Example : Folder size.
- The remedy action for the triggered alert can be set by technician by either opting to "Take no action" or choose run below procedure for fix using 'Auto remediation alert'.
- Take no action - No remedy action are defined for the triggered alert .
- Run Below Procedure - Assign procedure as a remedy for the triggered alert by entering the name in the respective field.
- Example : Clean Up Downloads folder in all User Accounts .