Itarian platform + Remote control problem

Would be nice to get some sort of technical update to understand what is going on given the length of the disruption. I can now sign into the portal but agents randomly going on and offline. Is this some sort of systems malfunction or a potential security incident customers should be aware of?

Not only that why is the status page not showing they are having an issue with the remote software.

I have conveyed this to them with my current support ticket with Comodo, they are now at least responding to my inquiries, if you have not already please be sure to email support@comodo.com and report your issues directly. The more clients who contact them the more leverage we will have.

@melih
Why are Itarian not communicating with us?
Are you out of business since thats what this looks like.

Still down.
Time to look for a replacement.

The worst part about this is that Itarian is ignoring us.

If you want to reference my ticket you can: Comodo #FVB-845-50538

Now they have a banner when you log in that reads “Network outage on United States region”.
Thats all they are providing us.
What a joke this has become.

Notice no staff on the forum keeping us updated.
One post yesterday and thats it.

"Hi,

We want to inform you that the ongoing issue is related to an AWS outage and that we are escalating within AWS for a resolution. We hope to have the issue fixed soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Andrei Siminic
Comodo Support"

@melih
Its sad one of your customers updates us more than your staff does.

Interesting: AWS Service Health Dashboard - Feb 25, 2022 PST (amazon.com)

Going through the same problem, waiting for a statement from the company.

Well over 24 hours with no access or ability to help clients, no communication from ITarian. Its enough to that migrated RMMs is looking like what will have to happen.

I agree. I have ZERO trust in Itarian at the moment.
Any suggestions on where to migrate too?

Probably Atera because it is very quick to deploy and cheap enough that it wont break the bank while we figure out a better solution

I’m with you guys, ya we don’t pay a TON for this service but it’s getting to the point that I think we are going to bite the bullet and pay a shit ton more and move to SolarWinds and n-able. at least with them we can run our own server in a hybrid\failover so if they go down we can still support clients and vice versa

BTW our service just came up as I was typing this.

Seems cost-effective and they have a trial period.

Come online then offline after a few minutes.

yep, did get one remote connection though.

Devices popping in and out of my Itarian account like popcorn right now. RC will no longer connect reliably and when it does it shows no devices. Website nginx bad gateway

I heard of widespread Internet issues yesterday across the board with Google and AWS. If you saw downdetector.com site there was a large spike but that seemed to have gone down within a few hours after it happened. Not sure what the hold up is with Itarian.

I see the bad gateway message too. We seem to be going backwards now.