Move to USA server

With the release of the newest version, I noticed that there is now a USA server. I figured our accounts would be replicated, however, when I checked the USA server, it did not recognize my username. Is there any way to migrate our accounts to the USA server?

@lscomputersystems

• The two regions shown in the (new) CRC window refers to where your C1 account was created and is currently being hosted. One way to determine on which region your C1 account is being hosted is to check the URL of the C1 portal. If it is "one.comodo.com", then it is in Europe. If it is "one-us.comodo.com", then it is in USA.
    We have sent an inquiry update to our development team to provide a more accurate explanation for the creation of these options in the New CRC. Please log out and close the New CRC and try to log in. A pop up would appear (bottom) for an available update. Please click download.You can Install the update without needing to close or uninstall the outdated version of New CRC. The Old RMM, on the other hand, is still accessible as of the moment.

Hi everyone,

We will also provide account migration opportunity for requested accounts around mid January. Support team will collect requests as of today and we will communicate the operation dates when we are ready.

Ilker

Hello,

I would like to have my account migrated to the USA as well. Thanks!

Hello @bigblock,

We will communicate with you shortly via email for the process of your request.

Thank you.

Hi,
I would also like my account migrated to the USA
Thanks!

Hello @eztech,

We will also communicate with you shortly via email for the process of your request.

Thank you.

If possible the migration for me as well would be nice as we operate generally in North America and the European relay seems to fail most of the time for some RMM’ed customers.

I would also like to have our account migrated to the US server.

@cru ,

We will add you to the list as well and provide you a notification once the process had been completed

Please add me to the list as well! Thanks!

Hello @ippathways,

We will also add you on the list and we will communicate with you shortly via email for the process of your request.

Can I be added to the list? Thank you.

@tmit1970 ,

Certainly. We’ll make the request for you as well right away.

I would also like to have my account migrated to the USA server.

@myers6mm ,

Sure, We’ll send a notification to your email for the request.

Please add me to the list to migrate to USA server.

@ascenda ,

Certainly, we’ll add you in the list of C1 accounts for migration to the USA region.