Move to USA server

Hello @diazr and @mkminingco,

We will communicate with you shortly via email for the process of your request.

Thank you.

Hello @Anna_C. Could I please have my systems migrated to the US Server.

Thanks

@cwhsupport ,

On behalf of @Anna_C , We will make the request for your account as well.

Please add me to the list to be migrated to the USA as well.

Hi @aoit
We would like to inform you that we have added you to the list who requested to have their C1 account moved to the USA server host.

I’d also like to have things migrated to the US server (we’re in Canada) performance is fine as is but hopefully a move closer will make it even better. Thanks!

Hello @indieserve,

We have added you to the list of partners interested in having their C1 account moved to the USA server. We will send an email momentarily.

Thank you.

I would also like to be migrated to the USA server.

@grosst ,

Certainly. We’’ have your request forwarded as well and notify you of any updates

I also would like to be migrate to the USA server

Hi @bitsrepairwyo
We would like to inform you that we have added you to the list who requested to have their C1 account moved to the USA host server.

Please add me to the list to me migrated to the US servers.

Hello @dlwertz
We created a support ticket for your request. Please do reply at your convenience.

Hello, what timeline are we looking at for moving to USA serrvers? I believe I already have a request in.

Thanks,
Big Block

@bigblock ,

As of the moment, we do not have a definite timeline yet. One thing we can be certain is that we will communicate to all who have requested and notify once their request had been completed

I would also like to be migrated to the USA server, thank you.

Hello @voc007
We sent you a support ticket for your request. Please do reply at your convenience.

I would also like mine migrated to the USA account !!

But you are already on the list @BOSS ! :slight_smile:

We double-checked the transfer request ticket and we decided to send you a support ticket to clarify something. Please do reply at your convenience.

Rick,

Possible to get me on the USA server? :smiley: